Hi Friends! Jumping on to share a super last minute Sephora recommendations list since the Summer Bonus sale is among us! If you’re unfamiliar, the Summer Bonus sale is going on now until August 27th. The discount includes a 20% discount for Rouge and 15% discount for VIB. If this is not your tier, don’t fret, your time is coming in November with an amazing 10% off deal. But if you feel singled out, load up that cart and hit $350 minimum and instantly move up to VIB status! Regardless, my recommendations are for everyone! Shop everything instantly below with links from my Like To Know it Page!
I won’t be sharing ALL of my favorite products, just some that I think are 100% worth the discounted price!
- Charlotte Tilbury setting powder- I’ll be honest, I have not personally tried this one just yet, but the reviews are INSANE! The price is super high, but with the discounted price it’s worth the splurge!
- Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi- I LOVE to mix this into my daily moisturizer on days when I am not wearing makeup for a beautiful glow. Gives your skin a nice tint of color without feeling sticky or too makeup-ish!
- Peace Out Acne Dots- LIFE CHANGING! These have helped my hormonal breakout spots so so much! The flesh tone patch goes straight onto the bump, keep it on for 6-8 hours or overnight and your breakout is no more! AMAZING for those days when you have a bad breakout and need some instant relief!
- Isle Of Paradise Self Tanning Drops- these are so so so good! Mix 3-6 drops in with your nighttime moisturizer and wake up the next morning with a gorgeous glow! Can be combined with lotion for the entire body as well! I personally prefer the dark ones, but if you are a very fair complexion the medium would be great!
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist- my HOLY GRAIL skin mist. This gives your face that gorgeous glow that makes you look and feel like you just stepped off the runway. I cannot fathom the price of $48 but at the discounted price, totally worthy!
- Hourglass Ambient lighting powder in Dim Light- this is what dreams are made of (Cue Lizze McGuire in the middle of Rome vibes) and you NEED it. Gives your skin a gorgeous glow and flawless skin look. If you are a super oily girl, this one might not be your BFF.
- OleHenriksen Banana Bright Eye cream- another winner. This is the BEST under eye cream. Pumped with vitamin C to brighten, your under eyes will thank you. And you’ll notice you don’t have to put on concealer anymore!
- Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin blurring powder- YES YES YESSSSS. This is my everyday makeup you guys! It says matte, but those with dry skin don’t freak out. I am SUPER dry and this still works for me. Melts into the skin and looks flawless!
- Go To Face Hero Oil- MY GIRLLLL. This changed my skin. I apply this everynight as my last step in my skincare and I wake up GLOWING! It has also helped improve some of my unevenness from sun exposure! Great for all skin types!
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer- I have not tried this one yet, but it’s been on my list for a while so I’m diving in! Contains SPF 30 and comes in numerous shades and undertones! If the $47 price point scares you, get the smaller size for like $20ish!