If you know me, you know i’m an amazon junkie. The fact that I can buy something from my phone and have it delivered in 2 days, or even better- same day, is incredible and just what this busy mom needs! So i went back through my purchase history through 2016 to find all my all time favorite amazon items to share with you!
- Portable phone charger– I’ll admit, i’m on my phone all day long. It’s what I do and I have no shame in my social media game. Ok.. maybe a little shame. But this portable phone charger is a game changer. Whether you’re traveling for the weekend or just the day or maybe out for the night you know all too well that your phone can die quick with all your photo taking and facebook/instagram posting. Or maybe your toddler is like mine and is Youtube Kids obsessed. I’ve never seen my phone die faster than when my toddler gets ahold to it. So I always have my portable phone charger with me for instances like these. It charges my phone from 0-55% in less than 30 minutes and I can get a full charge in less than an hour! It hold about 4 full Iphone batteries and also has the capability to charge more than one phone at a time! Talk about a win win!
- Apple watch band– Okay if you have an apple watch and need an easy, casual band-look no further. I bought this after my mom ordered one and I was obsessed. This has become my everyday watch band because of how comfortable it is. Getting the watch on and off is a breeze and it’s casual yet cute. It comes in about 7 different shades of stainless steel in both apple watch sizes and are all less than $12 each!
- 10 Foot IPhone charger– Can someone please tell apple their phone chargers are whack? They break so easily and randomly stop working. Not cool! I found these chargers after searching for reviews on the best extended cable chargers and loved it. I’ve had the same one for almost 8 months now (which is a record i’m pretty sure) and it’s still going strong. They come in 4 different lengths and 5 different colors. And the best part, all less than $17!
- Travel Potty– If you’re a mom with a potty trained child or maybe you’re working on it like us, you are all too familiar with the endless stops to let them go potty. But who has time for gas station bathrooms? Not this momma! I found this travel potty on a random search and LOVE it! It’s portable and comes in it’s own little carrying case, has legs so that it can stand up on a flat surface or can be folded to fit right onto any toilet seat. It’s small enough to fit in the basket of your stroller for shopping or keep in your car for those 911 emergencies. You can purchase disposable bags to fit onto it or if you’re on a budget like me, simply use grocery bags! It has little flexible flaps that hold grocery bags in place for easy disposal! Definitely a must have for all my mommy friends!
- Stroller Fan– Summer heat in the south is no joke! Heat in general is awful but when our babies are in their strollers, sometimes the airflow isn’t as great so the temps get super hot. I found this portable stroller fan that runs on batteries or USB power and i am obsessed. We use this everywhere! The blades are enclosed so little fingers aren’t hurt and it’s powerful enough to cool down your toddler quickly! I’ve also been able to use the same batteries for quite a while without it losing power which is a huge deal because most of these fans drain batteries quickly!
- Essential Oil Diffuser– Okay so these things are all the rage these days, but the prices are intense sometimes. I found this diffuser on amazon about a year ago and fell in love. We started with only one and now we have them in every room in our house. It has auto timers to shut off after 3 and 6 hours or continuous until the water has evaporated. It also lights up and is a neat little night light for kids or just a relaxing light for bedtime! They come in 2 shades and blend into furniture and decor easily! So don’t think you have to pay big bucks for them, this one is amazing and is less than 1/3 the price of most!
- Portable Oil Diffuser– Okay, another diffuser but I PROMISE you need this one. I found this and wasn’t sure how the quality would be or if it was even legit. Update, it’s the best! I use this in my car or plug it straight into my Laptop when i’m traveling to diffuse oils. It plugs right into a USB outlet and requires nothing else. If you are an oil junkie, this is a must have!
- Selfie Ring Light– Okay, some will joke about this one but hey, no shame. This ring light is amazing for all you selfie junkies! Or maybe you’re into vlogging or just like to take cute pics with your kids! You need this! It clamps onto any surface for easy stability, Has a clamp to hold any size phone, the light has 3 different shades to give you optimal lighting, dimming and brightening and comes with a remote for your phone to be able to take pics without touching your phone! What more could you need! Plugs straight into an USB outlet and is good to go! I use this for so much now and have found that my pictures are brighter and much more clear!
- External Shelving– I am all too familiar with tight living spaces and cramped quarters. I mean college dorms? Hello external shelving. I found this shelving unit while searching for ways to spruce up my home office space and love it! Assembly is easy (If you actually follow the directions), quality is incredible and it holds all my things that I love to display for my office. If you’re living in a tight apartment or just looking for extra shelving, this is a great option for less than $100! Comes in a few different shelving options and shades!
I could probably list like 50 more things, but those are my absolute top picks from my amazon history. Short and sweet!