Ahh, the winter season brings on all the savory crockpot recipes and this one is one of my favorites. This actually belongs to my husband, I give him full credit. He’s the the cook in our house and I just like to bake! But when it comes to chili, this man rocks it! The recipe is easy and makes enough for a full family and plenty of left overs. You’ll want to be sure to pin this somewhere you can easily find it!
- 3 Chicken Breast
- 1 box of Carol Shelbys White Chicken Chili kit
- 2 16 oz cans of White Navy Beans, drained
- 2 15 oz can of whole corn, undrained.
- 2 10 oz cans of Rotel, undrained
- 1 block of cream cheese
- Drain and rinse the beans, line bottom of crock pot with chicken breast. Pour undrained corn, Rotel and beans on top.
- Cube Cream cheese up into blocks and toss on top of chicken.
- Pour Chili kit on top and stir up.
- Cook on low in crockpot for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-5 hours. Serve with Cheese, sour cream and Fritos! YUM!