I’m such a junkie when it comes to hair, beauty and skincare products. Like, i have subscriptions to about 5 different companies to get products monthly, its an ongoing issue. I have a problem, I admit it. But i’m not about to stop. So with all the constant rotation of different products, i’ve discovered the products that I absolutely cannot live without. Some are drug store, some high end, but all are 100% recommended by me.
The products I am listing below are all my favorites for my skin and hair type. What works for me might not be the best fit for you. But i have normal to dry skin and long, thick & wavy hair. So if that’s you, then look no further for your holy grails!
Full Disclosure- By clicking some of the links below, I am obtaining a portion of the sale as commission through amazon for providing the links. I have shopped around at Ulta, Sephora, Amazon and Target to offer the best deals in links. Also, when shopping for beauty products at places like Ulta, watch for their points system. If you can catch these products during a points multiplier, you can really rack up the extra points to get free stuff! Same with the free gift with purchase. Happy Shopping!
**Not all used at same time. These are just in my current skincare routine!**
- Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cleanser
- Olehenriksen Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toning Solution
- Facial Cotton– These can also be found in some TJMaxx stores for $7.99
- Olehenriksen Banana bright eye cream
- Drunk Elephant C Firma
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
- Drunk Elephant LaLaRetro
- The Ordinary Peeling Solution
- Dr Brandt Exfoliating Scrub
**These are what I use currently but not all every single day.
- Illamasqua Hydra Veil primer
- Kat Von D Lock it Power Foundation
- Glossier Stretch Concealer
- KKW beauty Brightening Powder shade 1
- Hourglass Ghost Palette– I use this for bronzer, blush, highlighter and finishing powder. Currently sold out but comes back every holiday in various palettes! You can buy each of these powders individually but it is pricy!
- Bare Minerals Bounce & Blur blush
- Kaja Beauty bento eye trio
- Lime Crime Bushy Brow Gel in Dirty Blonde
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- For makeup brushes- I use mostly Marc Jacobs brushes but I do not pay full retail. I find them at TJMaxx, Marshals and more! They are amazing but I would never pay full retail! I suggest Morphe or Sigma Brushes!
- Amika Cool blonde shampoo
- Briogeo Superfood shampoo/conditioner
- Olaplex No. 3
- Moroccanoil Treatment
- T3 1 inch curling iron
- Revlon One Step Dryer and Volumizer
Let me know in the comments if you guys would like to see a tutorial on how I use any of the products listed or a video explaining each product!